Documents to be Prepared by Eduventure Abroad Education Consultancy;
- Documents related to the education to be received,
- Accommodation details,
- Documents specifying your travel plan.
Documents to be Prepared under the Control of Eduventure Abroad Education Consultancy;
- Your passport valid for the period minimum 3 months longer than your planned stay in Malta and you former passports if any (Detailed information about the passports are available here)
- Travel insurance covering a period equal to the travel period + 15 days
- If you are employed, your payroll for the last 3 months, the letter indicating that you have been given leave from your business place and that you will continue to work there when you turn back and your insurance inventory for the last 3 months
- If your family is employed with payroll, their payroll for the last 3 months and the company letter indicating the position and period of employment of your family. If your family is owner of company, the certificate of activity received from the chamber of industry and commerce, tax board not indicating loss, circular of signature, coy of official gazette. If your family is self-employed, tax board not indicating loss
- The treasury stock, repo, bond breakdowns, credit card extracts, title deeds of land, apartment and shop, vehicle licenses belonging to you or your family if any,
- Documents indicating that you could effort the costs of education, accommodation and living in Malta
The details of those documents shall be explained to you in detail by the consultants of Eduventure Abroad Education Consultancy and shall be collected under the control of the consultants.
Documents to be Prepared by the Student;
- Photocopy of the identity card
- Certificate of identity register copy
- Criminal record to be received from the Public Prosecutor’s Office
- 3 photographs taken within the last 6 months
- Photocopy of the certificate of marriage if you are married
- Student certificate if you are a student
- Your diplomas if you are graduate. (temporary certificate of graduation, if you are in the course of graduation)
- Document indicating the military service status of male candidates who are not students
- Document(s) indicating English education that you have received up to date if any
- Visa fee
After the documents are prepared;
The consultants of Eduventure Abroad Education shall fully complete the visa application form together with you. After completing the form, appointment shall be taken on/at any date and time convenient for you and you will be given consultancy service in detail about consulate contact details and the things you should perform in the consulate while the file prepared is delivered to you.
This is the visa that could be received the most easily compared to the other countries. Amount of money equal to number of days of stay of the student x 48 Euro + school fee + flight ticket price should be available in the bank account. In the case of sponsorship, the most significant document is notarized letter of commitment. It should definitely be received till the date 3 days before the application. If the person efforts his/her costs, this document is not necessary.
- While English translations of certain documents are required, photocopies of other documents are sufficient. Our consultants shall give you the detailed information in this regard.
- Our consultants shall inform you about the necessary documents if the student is younger than 18.
- Visa fee is 60 euros. (Our consultants shall inform you about where and how the fee shall be deposited)
- The application is made via VFS.
- The appointment is received from the number of 212 373 58 03.
- The documents are delivered to VFS.
- The school payment is made after the visa.