SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION FOR OUR STUDENTS WHO INTEND TO RECEIVE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ABROAD!
- Seize the opportunity of education at the best universities of the world specialized in their fields.
- It is possible to start university not only in September but also in interim semesters.
- Foreign language preparatory programs are offered for the students whose language level is not proficient.
- Foundation programs are available for students with low point average.
- All our schools have accreditation by YÖK (Council of Higher Education).
- We are with you with our free guidance services for selection of school and program that fits you on the basis of your plans, making the applications and scholarship opportunities.
- All our consultancy services continue throughout your program.
SOME OF OUR PROGRAMS FOR RECEIVING UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ABROAD;
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics
- Business Administration, Management and Marketing
- Economics and International Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Relations
- Art, Media and Design
- Digital Media and Communication
The state of education being desirable changed in Turkey together with the entire world in line with the changing conditions and globalization. Upon entry in the era of computer in line with advancement of the technology and consequently renewal and updating of the materials used for education, the once popular state universities including Bosporus, METU, Hacettepe have been replaced by private universities and even the universities abroad which are better and more advantageous. Today all students have in mind the question of how to study at university abroad… One of the biggest advantages studying at university abroad is learning a foreign language effectively. Any person who passes a long time abroad for university education shall learn a foreign language and even several foreign language s much more easily.
Studying at university abroad is advantageous in terms of time. The period of university education in our country together with the preparatory class is 5 years. On the other hand, this period is 3 years in certain foreign countries. The state of preparatory class for those who cannot speak English vary from 3 months to 1 year. After 5-year education in Turkey you will be one of the thousands of students who graduated and you will highly probably be unable to improve your foreign language sufficiently. However you will turn back with an international diploma and a very good level of English after receiving education abroad. Furthermore many countries offer minimum one-year chance for employment after the education period. Thus you can be employed for a specific period in the country where you receive education after your university education and turn back to your country with an international reference in your CV. Your diploma has a further very important advantage as well. You will have trouble with acceptance in European Union and world countries with many of the diplomas received in Turkey. However since any international diploma has accreditation by YÖK (Council of Higher Education), your diploma shall be acceptable both in Turkey and in any country of the world.
Everybody knows that the period when any university student creates his/her mission, vision and plans for the future are the university years. Within this plan and program, the person is influenced by the conditions and the social entourage in which he/she lives rather than the scientific theoretical courses taken. Any student who receives university education abroad makes many friends of different cultures throughout the period of education and directly experiences different cultures and has a broader point of view. This will play an effective role in development of the personality of the student and in his/her success in his/her professional life.
As a consequence, the decision to receive university education abroad is a radical decision which would maximum help with carrying the future to the desired career level. Eduventure shall be with you within the period of making this choice. Our consultants offer you the most professional support free of charge for suitable school and department choice, for your school application processes, for following the processes of application and acceptance, in your processes of visa and for booking of flight tickets and accommodation following receiving visa and also throughout your education.
Although the conditions for studying at university abroad vary from one country to another there is no university entrance examinations in many countries, namely there is no concept of base point for entering in university abroad. Many universities abroad do not have the condition of passing examinations like LYS (Undergraduate Placement Examination), YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination), ALES (Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Examination) etc. Furthermore the students have the chance to make a final and clear preference with respect to the school and department abroad. Studying in the desired department is reflected positively both to the university lives of the students and to their future professional lives. The requirements for studying at university abroad could be listed as follows in general: a high point average, foreign language (English) of level sufficient to receive education abroad, good references etc…
The cost of studying at university abroad is not high contrary to what is supposed. When the prices of universities abroad are compared to the education costs in Turkey education in certain foreign countries is cheaper than Turkey. Although it may vary from one country to the other, the annual cost of studying at university abroad starts from TRY 20.000 including costs of education + accommodation + living.
The diploma programs which provide advantage for acceptance in the universities abroad;
AP (Advanced Placement) Program
IB (International Baccalaureate) Program
A Level Program
THE DECISION FOR RECOGNITION OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS ABROAD AND APPLICATION OF MINIMUM PASSING SCORE
It has been stated within the scope of the fifth paragraph of the fourth article of the “Regulation on Recognition of Abroad Higher Education Diplomas and Accreditation” published in the Official Gazette dated 20th February 2016 and numbered 29630 that; among the students who complete their secondary education in Turkey, for those who graduate from the universities within the segment of the world university ranking determined by the Council of Higher Education in the year of starting higher education the condition of point received from YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) / LYS (Undergraduate Placement Examination) or equivalent examinations as specified in subparagraph (ı) of the first paragraph. Those ranking institutions have been decided to be Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), CWTS Leiden Ranking Academic Ranking, QS World University Rankings, Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking, University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) and the segments determined have been decided to be the higher education institutions included in the top 1000 ranks accredited by our Council”.
Accordingly, the students who complete their secondary education in Turkey and who will receive education in the year of starting education at universities in the top 1000 ranks of world universities created by QS World University Rankings, Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking, CWTS Leiden Ranking, Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai) and University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) can make application without entering in YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) and LYS (Undergraduate Placement Examination) or equivalent examinations held by ÖSYM (Student Selection and Placement Center).
It has been decided that the other students who want to receive education in the higher education institutions abroad are required to enter in YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) and LYS (Undergraduate Placement Examination) held by ÖSYM (Student Selection and Placement Center) and;
– To be ranked within the top 40 thousand in the ranking in the field of medicine, the top 150 thousand in the ranking in the field of law, the top 200 thousand in the ranking in the field of architecture and the top 240 thousand in the ranking in the field of engineering;
– To have received the point received by the student who was last placed in the relevant programs in Turkey at the last rank as a minimum in the fields contained in the ÖSYS (Student Selection and Placement Examination) Guide;
– To have received minimum 150 points in any point type for the associate degree programs and minimum 150 points in any point type for the bachelor’s degree programs in other fields not contained in the ÖSYS (Student Selection and Placement Examination) Guide;
– To have entered in 2016-YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) and received minimum 150 points in any point types of 2016-YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) in order to be able to apply to the programs requiring special talent examination;
– In the case that those students who want to receive education in the accredited higher education institutions abroad outside the top 1000 do not have YGS (Transition to Higher Education Examination) and LYS (Undergraduate Placement Examination) points; if they are enrolled with one of the equivalent certificates of
SAT 1 : Minimum 1000 points
ACT : Minimum 21 points
Abitur : Minimum 4 points
French Bachelorship Diploma grade minimum 12
GCE A Level Certificate : From minimum 2 courses
International Bachelorship (International Baccalaureat IB) : Minimum 28
Austria Matura Diploma (Matura Reifezeugnis) : Maximum 2
Italy Maturita Diploma (Diploma di Maturita) : Minimum 70
and graduate, their applications for accreditation shall be assessed individually and the abovementioned issues shall be valid for each academic year until a new arrangement.